To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
POLAND: actors (m/f), 18-70, English spkrs, for web series in Warsaw [NP]
ref # 175218
closing date: This casting is now closed
project title: AI mimicking - "The Rhetorical Turk"
production type: web series
looking for actors
based in/around: Warsaw, Poland
about the project
For a fake 30 min interview for a web series. The participants will have to wear a hoody for FXs and interpret LaMDA’s transcript: Transcript,
If an AI can persuade you she has consciousness, does it make it true ? In June 2022, Blake Lemoine, then engineer at Google, published a discussion he had with Google’s most developed Artificial Intelligence : LaMDA. The goal of this conversation : prove the world that AIs have consciousness.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | m/f
playing age: 18 - 70
role languages: English-American
Interpreting LaMDA as "humanely" as possible.
Interpret will be wearing a green hoody, and green paint on their face for FX.
Realistic, inspiration : Ex-Machina.
Must be based in Warsaw, and available a few days in August 2022
search tags: Poland Warsaw English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 175218
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.