To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
HUNGARY: actors (m) 35-65, English spkrs, for live performance (private event) in Budapest [P]
ref # 229565
closing date: This casting is now closed
production type: shoot
looking for actors
based in/around: Budapest, Hungary
about the project
This is a bit strange, but please bear with me. I am an American and plan to propose to my girlfriend in Budapest on Tuesday, October 10th. My plan is to take her to a park where you, in character (see ROLE below) interrupt us and deliver a very short monologue, which I will have completed shortly. There may be some improvisation involved once we all meet, but the whole scene shouldn't last more than 2 minutes. She doesn't know this is happening, but she will also certainly say 'Yes', so don't fear any awkwardness!
Date: Tuesday 10/10 (half-day) in Budapest.
Paid: $200 USD. This is totally negotiable, and I will happily cover any costume purchases and meals for the day.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | male
playing age: 35 - 65
role languages: English
ROLE: A retired, embittered FISHERMAN
The idea is that your (former) life on the seas drove you and your ex-lover apart. You implore me not to make the same mistake.
search tags: Hungary Budapest English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 229565
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.