EUROPE: actors (m/f) 18-65, English and Spanish spkrs, for live show in Spain [P]
project title: Showtime Entertainment Production Stunt Show
production type: live events
looking for actors
based in/around: Europe
about the project
Actors required for an upcoming Stunt Show produced by Showtime Entertainment Production in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
The show is an outdoor action show with vehicles from the movie fast and furious, and similar to what is done at Universal studio theme park.
Casting call open to actors from all over Europe.
Contract starts May 1st until September 30th, with a possibility to extend till October 30th . We will have a creation/training period from May 1st till mid-June and an opening on June 20th, 2023.
This is a seasonal full-time job; 6 days a week at some moment 5 days a week, 1 up to 3 shows a day. Each show is approximately 1h30 long with 20 min break in between.
Trip ticket and accommodation will be obviously provided.
playing age: 18 - 65
role languages: English/Spanish
The actor will perform on a live show. He/she will lead the show in a way that he/she will coordinate the different action going on, on the set, and interact with the audience (this is why speaking several languages is a must). He/she will be part of a team of 14 others performers (another actor and 13 stunt performers).
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 206767
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.