EUROPE: actors (f) 30-35 English spkrs, for film in Warsaw [P]
project title: In The Name Of My Father
production type: film
looking for actors
based in/around: Europe
about the project
Looking for a female actress for Romantic feature film. A romantic dram of family politics, love and money.
Shooting in Warsaw in September 2023 in English
Fee + travel costs + accommodation + catering; fee negotiable based on experience.
The film has an open ending, with a possibility to have a second part.
Roy has sold off all his inherited property and now, he is leaving for good. Monika visits him the night before to convince him to stay so she will once again have her lover in her life. But when Roy pours out his emotions she just wants to spend some of those last moments in love with him, before he leaves for good.
About the producers: We are ex students from the New York Film Academy and with our independent productions studio have been producing content for social media publicity. We finished our first feature film last year.
Our goal is to have 2-3 films on our portfolio before we work with other producers and on bigger budgets. As of now, we are working with our own savings and filmmakng gear.
playing age: 30 - 35
role languages: English
Roy's ex girl friend and a successful lawyer. Her past reminds her of the beautiful times they were together and her present, she wants to gamble with his emotions to ensure Roy stays.
Fluent English and - if possible - Hindi or Punjabi but this is not a requirement. Please let us know if you speak either of these languages.
Note, the film has a romantic scene in the end involving kisses, hugs and semi nudity from from top, however, audiences will see more of sides and back.
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 217183
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.