AUSTRIA: actors (m/f) 20-50 English speakers, for "Maskalorian" video project [P]
project title: The Maskalorian
production type: short film
looking for actors
based in/around: Austria
about the project
Calling all English speaking actors: Have you heard of The Maskalorian? This video project was born at the beginning of the pandemic and we are still producing content.
With over 10 million video views between TikTok and Facebook, we have decided to introduce 4 new characters to the universe. Please check out the links at the bottom of this casting to make sure that this is a project that you would enjoy being a part of.
This is a paid job. Shooting will take place in Graz or Vienna.
The shoot will be 4-5 hours and there will also be a couple online rehearsals which will also be paid.
Auditions will be held over ZOOM.
Due to the amount of incoming requests, we can’t get back to everyone, but if there is a role that we would like to audition you for, we will get in touch. Thanks!
playing age: 20 - 50
role languages: English-American/English
Roles 2 & 3: Two male actors between 20 and 50. Looking for one actor with a beard and one without. Fencing knowledge would be great, too but isn't mandatory.
Role 4: Male actor that is under 4‘10" or 1.47 meters.
*Star Wars knowledge isn’t mandatory for the roles, but is a plus.
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 164903
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.