ENGLAND: actors (m/f) 22-50 for short paid film in Brighton [P]
project title: Oizys
production type: short film
looking for actors
based in/around: Brighton, England
about the project
We are looking for actors to be apart of our student film, Oizys.
This is a 6 minute short: Charlie is a 24-year-old who has just come out of university and is looking to make 410 a career for themselves. Luckily for them, they have just landed a job interview for one of the biggest tech companies in the world.
As the interview progresses, Charlie starts to notice something Pill moving in the background of the interviewer’s cam; then more unusual things happening on the other side of the screen. Things gradually get worse as Charlie begins to hallucinate horrifying facial expressions and even the murder of the interviewer over the call… only for it all to return to a usual interview.
Shooting 28th/29th March.
Paid £50 per day + catering.
playing age: 22 - 26
role languages: English
Male/Female - Looks lazy and like they would work in an office.
playing age: 40 - 50
role languages: English
Looks older and serious.
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 206362
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.