”Screen Test” is a full-length Swedish feature film (comedy-drama) based on an original screenplay, about English-speaking actors from all over the world attending an international casting in Sweden.
The film will be shot in Sweden in the summer – autumn of 2016, and the production company is now seeking co-funding male and female actors worldwide for the leading and supporting roles.
All actor co-operation will be based on written contracts, and each actor co-funding his / her own role will receive percentages of the completed film’s total revenue on all markets worldwide.
If you are between 18 – 68 years of age (regardless of your acting experience) and potentially interested in a leading or supporting role as a co-funding actor, please send us an application and we shall reply to it within two weeks.
Preliminarily accepted actors will receive basic film and role information, followed by a detailed co-operation proposal which will be the ground for the co-operation contract.
(Please do not apply if you have already applied for a role in this feature film, or if you are under the age of 18, or if you do not have the possibility to travel to Sweden for the film shootings.)
|Playing Age:||18 - 68|
|Closing Date:||Fri 29th April, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.