USA: male/female 16-35 for film [L]
For a 40 minute film entitled, The Syndrome, we are casting for:
- EMILY (25-35) A friendly down to earth elementary school teacher who loves to cook.
- JAMES (25-35) A police detective who’s serious about his work but still a college kid at heart. Loves to have social gatherings.
Childhood Friends/Partners in Crime
- TOMMY (25-35) An intelligent criminal with a powerful and intimidating presence who has spent a lot of time in prison at a young age. He is on the edge of insanity and has a severe drinking problem.
- JOHN (25-35) An Intelligent criminal who is crazy, witty and obnoxious by nature. He has a loud personality, severe anger issues and can’t sit still for long periods of time.
Teenage Best Friends
- Diana (16-20) A kind soft spoken teenager who was forced to live in a girls home following the death of her widowed foster mother.
- Jenna (16-20) A sassy out going teenager who loves to party.
Newlywed Couple’s Friend
- Jessi (25-35 male or female) A humorous/witty Private Investigator and a close friend of Emily and James.
To apply, please send your headshot and resume along with the name of the character you are interested in.
|Casting Location(s):||Philadelphia PA, USA (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||16 - 35|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 13th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.