USA: male actors, 30-60, for short in TX [L,P]
Digital City Productions is casting for a short film that is scheduled to shoot in the 1st week of April – the exact date is still being finalized.
Synopsis: New to the police force, Benjamin is forced to have a meeting with an influential criminal that is determined to turn Ben corrupt. This short will be shot at night from ~7.00pm to 2:00am and will take place primarily in the front seat of a police car.
- Benjamin – early 30 – 40s, Caucasian, new officer on the police force that believes in the oath he has taken
- Abe – 30s – 60s, Caucasian or Hispanic, a charismatic criminal that is used to getting his way
- Anthony – 40s – 60s, Caucasian, a weathered officer that is on Abe’s payroll
Auditions to be held on the weekend of 2/27; shoot planned for the 1st week of April
This is a dialogue heavy short that will give the talent an excellent opportunity to display a range of ability. We are excited to shoot this and plan on submitting to the appropriate festivals once complete.
Please submit a copy of your headshot, resume, and list the desired character in the subject line of your e-mail.
Thank You, Digital City Productions LLC
|Casting Location(s):||Austin, TX, USA|
|Playing Age:||30 - 60|
|Closing Date:||Mon 22nd February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.