- male actor
- 20-30 years old
Shooting 2 days in mid to late April and 5 days in early May.
Student film; $200 non-union.
Synopsis: Wilson is a 28-year old man who chose to live a seclusive lifestyle. A majority of his time is spent in his apartment, considered to him to be his sanctuary, and which he religiously cleans daily. One day he happens to meet a highly eccentric woman, who shows an unusual amount of interest in Wilson. The two develop a friendship, and he quickly falls in love, forcing him to reconsider the choices he’s made.
|Casting Location(s):||Boston MA, USA|
|Playing Age:||25 - 30|
|Closing Date:||Tue 23rd February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.