USA: Asian male actor, 45-55 CA [L,P]
- male actor
- 45-55 years old
- Filipino preferred (or Asian look)
Shoots March 4-6, 2016 in Arcadia, CA
Auditions Sunday February 28th only in Hollywood.
Synopsis: Dr. Robin Baron is a highly skilled and successful surgeon who strayed away from his marriage by having affairs but is saved by Padre Pio and his faith.
|Casting Location(s):||Arcadia, CA, USA|
|Playing Age:||45 - 55|
|Closing Date:||Fri 26th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.