Now casting for a short film titled Bobby’s Run Off to be filmed this May.
Part Film Noir, part sad country song, Bobby’s Run Off is about a woman trying to track down her abusive brother-in-law in rural America.
We are casting for the roles below. Please note that all actors must be able to do a convincing southern accent.
- Susie – (early to mid 20’s) Somewhat naive young woman stuck in an abusive relationship. (This role requires an overnight, out of town shoot. Food and lodging provided.)
- Charla – (age flexible) A desperate down on her luck woman living out of a motel room.
- Pastor Dan – (late 30’s to mid 40’s) Warm, welcoming, small-town, family man with a dark secret.
Please submit your details along with the role you are interested in. Sides will be provided for audition.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, March 5th.
|Casting Location(s):||St Paul, MN, USA|
|Playing Age:||20 - 50|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Fri 4th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.