TURKEY: male/female actors, 10-99, English spkrs, for a music video [E]
This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 10-99
- based in Turkey
- speaking fluent ENGLISH
- type: Art-house Music Video shoot / Documentary style.
- I’m an Australian cinematographer in Istanbul wanting to follow unique individual(s) around in the early morning and as the sun sets for a music video project. You can see some of my work at www.michaelincoln.com
- payment: expenses
- shooting September 22nd – 23rd
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Playing Age:||10 - 99|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Thu 21st September, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
3. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact enCAST privately here; or, to comment publicly, please use the enCAST forums here.