For our general Terms & Conditions, see here.
For details of your Privacy and how we handle your personal information, see here.
In accordance with new GDPR rules (2018) governing personal data and how it is collected and stored in the EU:
- We ask for certain information when you join our site. This includes your name and email along with information which you use to complete your profile.
- When you join the site, your password is securely encrypted and no one except you has access to it.
- All the information you place in your profile including PDF files, etc, is viewable to the general public by default (and search engines such as Google). You can decide how much or how little information you show here. You can also choose to hide some of this information if you wish from the public and other users. See here for more on this.
- When you first join the site, you will subscribed to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time here.
- If you decide to subscribe to enCAST, your payment information is processed by a highly secure 3rd party (PayPal or Pay360) and we do not have access to, for example, your bank or credit card details which are encrypted securely by default.
- If you delete your account, ALL the information you have entered into the site (including your email address) will be deleted. Emails and copies of casting applications, etc, are not deleted but held securely in our email system. If you wish to see what information we have on you, then we can provide that free of charge (usually within 30 days).
- None of the information you give us is ever passed on to any 3rd party (unless required by law enforcement agencies).