This is a Casting Call for:
- male actors
- playing age: 35-70
- based in/around Chiasso, Switzerland
- speaking fluent ITALIAN
- type: film
- titled: I Segreti del Mestiere
- directed by: Andreas Maciocci
- produced by: ROUGH CAT in co-production with RSI Radiotelevisione svizzera
- payment: contact for details
SHOOTING: from 16 July to 24 August 2018
LOCATION: Chiasso and surroundings (Canton Ticino, Switzerland)
DRAGO (Co-lead) male, 35/40, min. 1.80 max 1.90. Muscular but harmonious body. No body builder type. Slavic features, intense look. An Italian actor speaking Italian with an Eastern European accent or an Eastern European actor speaking fluent Italian. Must be able to drive a car. DRAGO is a big man, brave and rude. A man of few words, the silent type.
GORAN: male, 35/40 years, tall 180cm min. An Italian actor speaking Italian with an Eastern European accent or an Eastern European actor speaking fluent Italian. Boxer’s face.
GORAN is Drago’s cousin. He is a big man , rough and brave, who moves on the edge of legality. He manages a band of fellow countrymen and resorts to violence to solve problem quickly.
FURIO SR: male, 60/70, face marked by hard work in the mountains. Hard look. in good physical shape, average height. Speaking Italian without regional inflections. Ideally form Cnaton Ticino or Northern Italy. Furio left the city to live in the valley. He is very attached to his nephew who has not seen for some time. Rough and directed with those who bother him.
Please send your application in ITALIAN only and include a link to your showreel with the subject of your email as Ricerca DRAGO, GORAN e FURIO SR.
|Casting Location(s):||Switzerland + Italy|
|Playing Age:||35 - 70|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 1st July, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.