SPAIN: male/female actors, 18-40, Spanish spkrs, for a theatre production in England
This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 18-40
- have driving licence
- based in/around Madrid, Spain
- speaking native SPANISH
- type: a theatre production for schools in the UK and children learning Spanish
- titled: La Casa Encantada
- payment: contact for details £400
- from Onatti Productions, based in the UK; auditions in Madrid
The play is devised and written by Onatti and is performed totally in Spanish to English teenagers who are learning Spanish. It is a very funny and entertaining play with humour tailored to a young audience. The play uses two actors, one male and one female. Both actors will be required to drive the van to the schools and erect the scenery. Actors will arrive in the UK on 22nd October – returning to Spain on 2nd December. Onatti will provide flights to and from UK, all accommodation costs (not food) and pay £400 per week including rehearsal week. Onatti is based near Bristol.
Performances are in Schools – 5 days per week Monday to Friday, 2 performances per day, no performances on Saturdays or Sundays.
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Madrid, Spain|
|Playing Age:||18 - 40|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Mon 18th September, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
3. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact enCAST privately here; or, to comment publicly, please use the enCAST forums here.