To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
SPAIN: actors (f) 26-55, English spkrs, for experimental short film in Barcelona [NP]
ref # 213650
closing date: This casting is now closed
project title: H9
production type: short film
looking for actors
based in/around: Barcelona, Spain
about the project
Javier Ideami is looking for an actress for his new experimental short film #H9.
Ideami is a creative director and multidisciplinary artist, creator of numerous short films that have won awards at festivals around the world, as well as creative works that have been exhibited in the most well-known exhibitions, from the Venice Art Biennale to the CIIE Expo in Shanghai.
Recording will take place as soon as possible, after the online casting is completed.
Non paid but you will receive credit in the movie and visibility.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | female
playing age: 26 - 55
role languages: English
Wanted actress, English native or very fluent English speaker for a voice recording. Only audio. But the voice of the actress is the main character of the movie.
It is a short compact piece. Recording the voice should take just a couple of hours.
search tags: Spain Barcelona English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 213650
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.