SINGAPORE: Chinese/English spkrs for student film [L,P]
CASTING CALL – STUDENT FILM PRODUCTION [PAID JOB]
We are film students from Nanyang Technological University, School of Art, Design and Media. We are working on a short film production, TRAPPER.
Synopsis of Story: Honey trapper bumps into her ex-fiancee, the target of investigation on a client’s cheating husband.
- GWEN (Honey trapper) Female Screen Age: 28-32 Ethnicity: Chinese – Chinese and English Speaking
- SANDRA (David’s wife) Female Screen Age: 30-32 Ethnicity: Chinese – Chinese and English Speaking
- DAVID (Sandra’s husband) Male Screen Age: 30-35 Ethnicity: Chinese – Chinese and English Speaking
Filming period: 3 days, 2nd-4th March 2016; Audition will be held at Nanyang Technological University
Interested parties, please email your CVs, contact info and photos!
|Casting Location(s):||Singapore (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||28 - 35|
|Closing Date:||Sun 21st February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.