RUSSIA: male actor, 35-45, Russian spkr, for advert in Kiev
For a forthcoming advert, UTC FILM PRODUCTION is looking for:
- male actor
- playing age: 35-45
- speaking Russian
- type: an ordinary man like many we so often meet on the city streets
- appearance: chubby, balding or with graying hair, wearing glasses
- ideally you look like the typical average next door neighbor
Please send your application in RUSSIAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Kiev, Russia|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sat 22nd July, 2017|
|Playing Age:||35 - 45|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
3. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact enCAST privately here; or, to comment publicly, please use the enCAST forums here.