All actors on enCAST need to have a professional profile.
This is vitally important not only to help them secure work, but also to keep up the high reputation enCAST has for suggesting professional actors for the right roles.
Do please make sure that:
- your headshots are professional in all respects
- your CV is up to date and looks good – and is in English!
- your showreel is in English!
- your casting email is professional and well written
- you have completed all aspects in your profile.
Our colleague at enCAST, Keith, looks over the profiles on this site and may well get in touch with you to offer advice and suggestions to make your profile here the best it can be.
He is also available if you have any questions or need a little advice about presenting yourself for castings via enCAST – you can contact him in private via a HELP/Contact ticket or in public through the enCAST Forums.