For a student short movie, we looking for:
- female actor
Adela is educated but poor and going through a difficult time. She suffers from depression. She is a closed person but can talk when she needs to, especially to other women. She is haunted by feelings of guilt for not being a better mother.
- male actor
George is Adela’s ex-husband. He’s honest but not uncaring. For him showing his feelings is difficult although he loves his family deeply. This character hides his emotions.
- female actor
Ana is the psychiatrist who talks to Adela. In a conversation between the two, Ana gently pushes Adela to face her past and inquires about her feelings but connects with her.
Synopsis: Adela is a unemployed, divorced and educated mother of a child who faces a tragedy when her ex-husband seeks custody of her child.
|Playing Age:||25 - 40|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Tue 5th April, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.