This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female extras
- playing age: 30-55
- based in/around Tilburg, Netherlands
- speaking fluent Dutch
For commercial #1 shot in a pub setting:
-2 men, 30-35
-5 men / women, 35-55
For commercial # 2 shot in a home setting during an intimate dinner:
-1 man. +/- 45
- type: advertisements for IkPas 2018
- payment: expenses + catering on set
IkPas is an annual recurring campaign in the Netherlands for temporarily not drinking alcohol. Almost every country has a similar action: think of Dry January in England and OcSober in Australia. They all have a similar approach: together we put our alcohol consumption on hold.
The two commercials are made by Supersolid in collaboration with the advertising agency Scheepens and distributed nationally via our social channels in connection with our #IkPas campaign.
The recording will take place on Thursday 18 January between +/- 09: 00-17: 00 (depending on which of the 2 commercials you take part) in a pub in Tilburg and in a house in Tilburg or Oisterwijk.
Please send your application in DUTCH only.
|Casting Location(s):||Tilburg, Netherlands|
|Playing Age:||30 - 55|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Wed 17th January, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.