This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 10-70
- based in Maastricht, Netherlands
- speaking fluent DUTCH
male and female actors, playing age 30-60 for the role of Doctors
male and female actors, playing age 20-60 for the role of Nurses
male and female actors, playing age 12-70 for the role of Patients
We also want to use the actors as actors in some cases.
- type: a shoot
- produced by: Science Vision, Maastricht University
- payment: paid + expenses
For instructional films. Twenty brief situational sketches in a hospital environment about clinical diagnosis, professional conduct in the workplace, interaction with colleagues and patients.
Shooting in May 2018 then in September.
Please send your application in DUTCH only.
|Casting Location(s):||Maastricht, Netherlands|
|Playing Age:||10 - 70|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Closing Date:||Sun 18th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.