NETHERLANDS: male actor, 27-28, for film [P]
For an international production, we are looking for a male actor speaking American English to mother-tongue standard.
The filming will generally be close up with intensive dialogue.
- male actor
- American English speaking
- hipster type
- athletic build
Shooting at the end of March in Rotterdam.
|Casting Location(s):||Netherlands (approx 5,817km away)|
|Playing Age:||27 - 28|
|Closing Date:||Sat 26th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.