This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor for the supporting role of Ash
- playing age: 20-25
- based in/around Utrecht, Netherlands
- speaking fluent DUTCH and/or ENGLISH
- must be okay with: performing a fight scene, fake wound makeup, fake blood and an adult situation in the story (no nudity)
The character: Ash is a law student and Danielle’s boyfriend. He is more concerned with seeming proper and having a respectable career than with his own happiness. He pushes this mindset on Danielle out of concern of her future until it’s too late and realizes he wasted his life.
- type: film
- titled: Cannibal Inferno
- genre: horror
- payment: expenses
This is a small project organized by film students to make a B horror movie. The film will be shot with minimal crew in Utrecht.
Synopsis: When a group of art students are captured by a cannibal fetishist they met for an assignment, the peer-pressured loner of the group must learn to stand up for herself and her values so she can fight for her freedom.
2 filming days between now and July 3rd, 2018.
We can offer you €40 for your travel costs. We will also provide something to eat and drink, a copy of the movie and lots of fun.
Please send your application in DUTCH or ENGLISH and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Utrecht, Netherlands|
|Language(s) Needed:||Dutch - English|
|Playing Age:||20 - 25|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Thu 21st June, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.