This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor
- playing age: 10-12
- based in/around Amsterdam, Netherlands
- speaking fluent DUTCH
- type: a film
- payment: non-paid | Unfortunately, there is no budget because of the school project but we will send the video to the actor and his family and put together a nice candy / gift package for the actor.
For a concept video for the WWF Tiger Action project.
The video aims to motivate children to take action for the Tiger Action project of the WWF.
The child will play the role of a boy who is a fan of tigers and after finding out that this animal is in danger of extinction, wants to take action and help raise money.
We will film him in a bedroom setting with lots of tiger accessories using various acting methods.
Shooting on April 5th (but we are flexible on the date) in the afternoon (probably max. 2 hours)
Please send your application in DUTCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Playing Age:||10 - 12|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Fri 23rd March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.