For a project involving shooting in virtual reality, we are looking for several female actors who will play the same role of the DAUGHTER in various stages of her life.
- female actor
- 8-12 or 16-22 years old
- good English
- tough character
- able to display emotional responses to her family: grief & acceptance are the key here
Shooting is in May.
|Casting Location(s):||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Playing Age:||8 - 22|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Wed 6th April, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.