This is a Casting Call for:
- fefemale actor for the role of nurse
- playing age: 25-35
- based in Netherlands
- speaking fluent DUTCH
- must have proven acting experience
- type: likeable and caring
- type: a film
- payment: paid €500 per day (including buyout, excluding VAT) + travel allowance.
For a corporate film for online use for a company that develops ICT care solutions.
Shooting in week 13 (afternoon and evening) for 2 days.
Please send your application in DUTCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Playing Age:||25 - 35|
|Closing Date:||Wed 14th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.