This is a Casting Call for:
- fefemale actor for the role of nurse
- playing age: 25-35
- based in Netherlands
- speaking fluent DUTCH
- must have proven acting experience
- type: likeable and caring
- type: a film
- payment: paid €500 per day (including buyout, excluding VAT) + travel allowance.
For a corporate film for online use for a company that develops ICT care solutions.
Shooting in week 13 (afternoon and evening) for 2 days.
Please send your application in DUTCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Playing Age:||25 - 35|
|Closing Date:||Wed 14th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.