De Draaimolen films is looking for an American voice actor for a short project.
The recording will take place in Amsterdam or Ultrecht so you must be able to make your own way there for the recording.
- male actor
- native American accent ability
- voice should be a little rough with subtlety and empathy
Payment is € 100.
|Playing Age:||20 - 50|
|Closing Date:||Mon 29th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.