This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 35-60
- based in/around Milan, Italy
- speaking fluent ITALIAN as native speakers
Formal training in theater or dubbing, cinema-television;
Minimum 5 years of proven experience as an actor / dubber ideally in advertising, dubbing, or training;
Ability to delver a very communicative, smart, engaging video performance while maintaining a semi-formal approach;
Good speaking skills and ability to act with ease in front of the camera;
Ability to read and follow the text from an auto-cue;
Availability for medium-long term projects;
Holder of Partita IVA or able to issue a “ritenuta d’acconto”.
- type: shoot
- payment: paid
For video e-learning produced by A.D. Global Solution for e-learning training.
A.D. Global Solution is the leader in business consulting and training with over 20 years of experience.
The e-learning training projects are developed for the company’s clients. The scripts will to be delivered by the actors are written by industry experts on various topics (technology, finance, insurance, managerial skill, job safety, etc.). Each video lasts about 2-5 minutes for a total (planned) duration of 30 to 60 hours.
The recordings will take place in the company offices in Milan (Bovisa area), compensation to be defined based on experience.
Please send your application in ITALIAN only and include your voicereel and/or showreel as an attachment. Please also include your authorization to process personal data pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.
|Casting Location(s):||Milan, Italy|
|Playing Age:||35 - 60|
|Closing Date:||Wed 20th June, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.