This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 20-30
- based in/around Milan, Italy
- speaking fluent ITALIAN
- with comic and dramatic skills
male: playing age: 25-30
female: playing age: 20-30
- type: a theatre production
- produced by: The Theater Company LUCI DELLA CITTA’
- genre: drama/comedy
- written by: written by Pier Paolo and Gennaro Esposito
- payment: contact for details
Casting to be held in Milan in the second half of April 2018.
The performance will be on stage in Milan and Naples in the second half of 2018.
To apply please send:
– Curriculum vitae
– 1 headshot
– 1 full body shot
– 1 Presentation video (30 seconds max).
– 1 Video in which you perform in a light monologue (no longer than 2 minutes).
– 1 Video in which you perform in a dramatic monologue (no longer than 2 minutes).
(optional) If you have any particular artistic skills (singing, dancing, playing a musical instrument) you can send a video in which you show your skill (no longer than 2 minutes).
Please send your application in ITALIAN only and include a link to your showreel. For the additional videos, once you have recorded them you need to upload them to YouTube and then include the links in the application email. Please also specify if you have accommodation in Naples or Milan (or both).
|Casting Location(s):||Milan, Italy|
|Playing Age:||20 - 30|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Fri 16th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.