This is a Casting Call for:
- female actor for the role of Anna Egerman
- playing age: 18-30
- based in/around Rome, Italy
- speaking fluent ITALIAN
- must have proven acting experience and stage training
- type: a theater production
- produced by: Teatro Vascello
- titled: Dopo la prova
- directed by: Daniele Salvo
- payment: contact for details
The play stars Ugo Pagliai and Manuela Kustermann.
The play will debut in July 2018 in Rome.
The first version of ‘Dopo la prova’ was a 1984 film written for TV, but with distribution also in cinemas, by Swedish director Ingmar Bergman. The Teatro Vascello is staging a contemporary theatrical version.
Please send your application in ITALIAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Rome, Italy|
|Playing Age:||18 - 30|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 25th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.