This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female voiceovers
- playing age: 18-99
- based in/around Dublin, Ireland
- speaking fluent ENGLISH preferably with a native Dublin accent
- an interest in street art would be preferable, but is not essential
- type: a voiceover
- payment: expenses
For an Audio Guide app about street art in Dublin. The App is produced by a group of final year multimedia students in DCU as part of their thesis.
You will be required to narrate the tour for the App.
The recording will take place in the DCU studio.
It is unpaid work but transport and food costs will be covered.
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include your voicereel as an attachment.
|Casting Location(s):||Dublin, Ireland|
|Playing Age:||18 - 99|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Tue 3rd April, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.