This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 21-35
- based in/around Cork, Ireland
- speaking fluent ENGLISH
- Rave Girl- can be 21-30 years old, she is on a night out and starts an argument with the main character at a rave, she is loud and ‘in your face’.
- Aongus: New age hippy, intense, tall, long hair 25-35. Wears baja hoodies and baggie pants. Not all together a bad person but could be dangerous – he is into dodgy dealings.
- Fioonal: Aongus’s brother. Similar in character description/look. Intense eyes.
- Padraig: Aongus & Fioonal’s brother: Similar to brothers- more relaxed, not as intense, doesn’t look as hippyish compare to brothers. Can have short hair.
- Ger: 25-35, untrustworthy- throws big sessions at his house- takes drugs- can be any build/height
- type: film
- titled: The Rollover
- payment: paid
- shooting end of September
Synopsis: Alex has gone missing from a party and his older brother Charlie is determined to find him. Reluctant to return to Cork’s rave & party scene, he is left with no choice but to return to his own dark past in order to bring his brother home. Following sources he is led to rural Cork into a new underground rave scene which is now a different beast with a much darker face. The Rollover is in essence a story about family. The rave scene is merely a cold backdrop to a story about a brothers love.
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Cork, Ireland|
|Playing Age:||21 - 35|
|Closing Date:||Wed 18th July, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.