This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor for the lead role
- playing age: 16-19
- based in Ireland
- speaking fluent English with a NORTHERN IRISH ACCENT
- note: you do not have to be from Northern Ireland, just able to reproduce the accent
- type: film
- payment: paid
For a feature film shooting in 2019.
In your application please include the following:
1. A recent clear photo of your face plus a full length photo.
2. A document containing: Full name, DOB, AGE, Height in cm, the county you live in plus any acting experience. Email addresses & mobile number of Parent/Guardian if you are a minor.
3. If you have an Agent/Drama Teacher, please let us know who they are.
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel (if any) with the subject of your email as MALE (AGE) and WHERE YOU LIVE.
|Closing Date:||Sun 28th October, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1.Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2.Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3.If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4.In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5.Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact us and let us know.