For a student college short film, we are looking for:
- Mam, female actor, 35-50; will play a woman suffering from early-onset Alzheimer’s, with her condition deteriorating throughout the course of the film.
Shooting between Dublin and Maynooth. Preliminary dates are Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th of April (but further shooting may be required on the 17th of April).
|Casting Location(s):||Dublin, Ireland|
|Playing Age:||35 - 50|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 27th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.