This is a Casting Call for:
- male actors
- playing age: 25-40
- ethnicity: White
- based in Greece
- speaking fluent ENGLISH
- must be able to sing well and know traditional Greek dancing (Important feature , Zeimpekiko)
- ability to play an instrument is a plus
- must be legal to work in Greece
- must be able to commit to season residence (May 01-Oct 30) on the island of Santorini.
- type: a theatre production
- genre: comedy
- payment: paid (salary + housing + insurance)
White Door Theatro, Santorini’s highly rated, first and only dedicated immersive theater and performance venue, is building its mainstage production for 2018 and seeking talented, committed performers, who can act, sing, dance, improvise and work well in a team.
Auditions and performer training to be held in Athens March to May 2018 (dates tbc).
The show is an interactive, site-specific , devised theater, musical comedy.
Participants will be eligible to form White Door’s core team for summer 2018 on Santorini.
Deadline midnight on February 10.
Please send your application in GREEK only and include a link to your showreel. Please also include a few words on why you should join the White Door Theatro team.
|Playing Age:||25 - 40|
|Closing Date:||Wed 17th January, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.