This is a Casting Call for:
- male actors
- playing age: 25-35
- based in Athens, Greece
- speaking fluent GREEK
- type: a theatre production
- titled: Το αίνιγμα
- directed by Κώστας Δελακούρας
- payment: contact for details
Auditions on Tuesday, October 18th at the Vafioion Theater. You will be required to narrate a tale (any) of your choice.
Rehearsals will start at the end of October 2017.
The premiere of the show is scheduled for January 2018 at the Vafios Theater.
Attention: * The project is not aimed at children and it is not children’s theater.
Please send your application in GREEK only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Athens, Greece|
|Playing Age:||25 - 35|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Mon 16th October, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.