GREECE: male actor, 20-35, Greek spkr, for a theatre production in Thessaloníki [P]
This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor
- playing age: 20-35
- based in Thessaloníki, Greece
- speaking fluent GREEK
- joy in movement & availability for tough teamwork required
- the actor selected must be willing to shave his hair
- type: a theater performance
- payment: paid (both rehearsals and performance)
- directed by: Odysseus Zikas and Eirínis Kalogirá
The performance is based on the work of Fernando Arrabal and will be staged in December at Studio Vis Motrix.
The training and rehearsal process are based on the teachings of Ryszard Nieoczym, former collaborator of Jerzy Grotowski.
Auditions will take place on Friday 22 September at noon.
Please send your application in GREEK only and include a link to your showreel. Please specify ΑΚΡΟΑΣΗ in the subject of your email.
|Casting Location(s):||Thessaloníki, Greece|
|Playing Age:||20 - 35|
|Closing Date:||Wed 20th September, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.