GERMANY: URGENT – male actor, 30-40, American accent [P]
Looking for a male presenter for a web infomercial.
- male actor
- 30-40 years old
- must speak American English to native speaker standard
The clip is 2 minutes long. In the first part the app functions are explained. The second part is direct to camera. The piece will be filmed partly in the Frankfurt studio and partly at Frankfurt airport.
In your application please include a showreel which has you speaking English!
|Playing Age:||30 - 40|
|Closing Date:||Wed 9th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.