This is a Casting Call for:
- male actors
- playing age: 35-96
- ethnicity: Black
- based in Germany
- speaking fluent FRENCH and LINGALA
- knowledge of German and English a plus
JOSEPH: male, Congolese, playing age 35 – 45, short hair, not too muscular, speaking Lingala and French, ideally also some German and English (but not a requirement).
MUTOMBO: male, Congolese or Angolan, playing age 45-55, speaking Lingala, French but also German.
VLADIMIR: male, Congolese or Angolan, playing age 45-60, speaking French and English
DAVID : male, Congolese or Angolan, playing age 50-70. speaking German
type: feature film
titled: Le Prince
Directed by: Lisa Bierwirth (debut film)
produced by: Komplizenfilm for ZDF
directed by: Lisa
The film is a love story between a woman from Germany and a man from the Congo who has not been in Germany for a long time and tries to gain a foothold there.
Shooting in February 2019.
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Language(s) Needed:||French - Lingala|
|Playing Age:||35 - 70|
|Closing Date:||Thu 31st May, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.