GERMANY: male/female actors, 18-30, German spkrs, for a game show [P]
This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 18-30
- attractive, single
- pleasant, stylish
- flirtatious, charming, entertaining, adventurous
- based in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria
- speaking fluent GERMAN
- Picker – male, from 1.75m tall, slim, athletic, heartthrob type
- Pickerin – female, long, brown hair, 1,65m – 1,75m, slim
- Clone männlich – male heartthrob/daredevil type, slim, tattooed,
- Clone weiblich – long hair, exotic, tattooed, 1,65m – 1,75m, size 34/36, fun in challenges
- type: a shoot; German production of UK game show
- titled: Game of Clones
- payment: paid €600 – €2000
- shooting over 5 days in February – March 2018
Are you still looking for your dream partner? Now is your chance to select your dream partner from 6 potential candidates. The shoot will take place in a luxury villa. Throughout the shooting period, you will be there 24/7 and ready for the challenges so you should be adventurous as well.
You must send a video along with your application (upload to YouTube and include the link). The video should show:
- Presentation (name, age, place of residence)
- What sets you apart?
- Why are you single and for how long?
- Are you adventurous?
Be creative and include in your application your sizes, character, traits and so on. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel with the subject of your email as the ROLE (see above).
|Casting Location(s):||Germany + Switzerland + Netherlands + Austria (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||18 - 30|
|Closing Date:||Mon 11th December, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.