This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 25-80
- based in/around Berlin, Germany
- speaking fluent GERMAN
Lead role: “Junger Kollege” male, 25 – 45. Role: a cool manager, a womanizer and very self assured. He is convinced of his work, his system and believes that the shop (the company) can be brought forward quickly.
Supporting role: “Alter Kollege” male, 65 – 80. The older colleague is a very pleasant type of man, a likeable grandfather. He may be a bit lost here and there, but he has his heart in the the right place and only wants the good for his fellow human beings.
Synopsis: A young, motivated employee is new to the company and believes that his job is to reopen the store. However, he soon realizes that his 70-year-old colleague is moving much faster than he is.
- type: a social media video
- payment: paid | Leading actor: 600 Euro buyout for social media and website | Supporting Actor: 500 Euro buyout for social media and website
For a Berlin startup.
Shooting on 25.03.18 in Kreuzberg, Berlin
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Berlin, Germany|
|Playing Age:||25 - 80|
|Closing Date:||Wed 21st March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.