This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor for the role of Arthur
- playing age: 15-18
- based in Erfurt, Germany
- speaking fluent GERMAN
- strong character with an attitude
Arthur is the “cool bully” a real alpha
- type: a shoot
- produced by: Bigchild
- directed by: Kai Schöttle
- payment: contact for details €83,00 Euro | Max. 1/2 day
The series is about 9 young students who make an excursion to the Thuringian Forest and encounter something incredible that catapults them into another world!
All roles develop strongly during the series and are complex and profound.
This is (for the time being) a so-called “MoodCast” – we will shoot a trailer for the series and shoot some photos in meaningful locations. In the best case, we want to keep you for the role, so you get the opportunity to permanently collaborate in the later produced TV series.
Please send a short resume, a photo, your experience and
Shooting in early April in Erfurt.
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel. Please also send a few sentences about your motivation. Why would YOU just want the role? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
|Casting Location(s):||Erfurt , Germany|
|Playing Age:||15 - 18|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Closing Date:||Sun 18th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.