GERMANY: male actor, 40-60, for refugee project [NP]
We are looking for actors for a comedy short. This is a being produced for a non-profit organisation working with refugees in the Karlsruhe, Baden area. The film is in English and shooting 26th-28th March.
- Charles: an English gentleman, 40-60 years old with a British accent
The story is based on an idea of an artist from Iraq.
The team is a mix of professional filmmakers, volunteers and inhabitants of a refugee shelter. The theme of the film has nothing to do with political or social backrounds of the team members. We just want to bring people from different cultures together and make a movie.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the script please send your details. Thank you!
|Casting Location(s):||Karlsruhe, Germany|
|Playing Age:||40 - 60|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Sun 20th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.