For the short film, Stone, we are looking for:
- male actor
- 30-40 years old
- medium build; athletic type
This is for the role of Michael. In the business of justice, Michael is the lawyer who defends the accused, often the guilty ones. He has a good heart and would do anything for Jade, including as it turns out, give his life in order for her to survive.
Coming from a family of lawyers, Michael did not have the freedom Jade did in choosing his career as if his life was pre-decided for him. In that sense, he sees in Jade everything he felt was missing, a free spirit that chooses to fight against injustice no matter the odds. On the surface Michael looks strong, he works out regularly and is Jade’s knight in shining armour, that is why when we find he cannot withstand the ruthless hitman this will be a twist to what the audience expects (the hero saves the day vs person without military training losing to a professional killer).
Synopsis: a team of scientists probing counterfeit medicines being shipped to Africa; a hitman emerges and starts wiping them all out one by one.
The film will be shot after March 20th in Berlin in English.
If you are interested, kindly send your details and portfolio/showreel with the subject: STONE: Michael
|Casting Location(s):||Berlin, Germany|
|Playing Age:||30 - 40|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Tue 15th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.