This is a Casting Call for:
- female actor for the role of Großmutter
- playing age: 65-85
- based in/around Stuttgart, Germany
- speaking fluent ALBANIAN
The role: a 70 year old grandmother from Albanian. Although she has been in Germany for many years, she only speaks Albanian. She is proud of her granddaughter but does not realize the seriousness of the situation.
- type: short film
- produced by: Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg
- payment: paid upon negotiation + acommodation and meals are covered
As part of the master class Atelier-Ludwigburg Paris we shoot a short film (8 minutes) in collaboration with Arte and the SWR. The film is in German and Albanian. The film will air on Arte and the SWR, as well as on at least two festivals.
Shooting in Stuttgart and surroundings in mid-end of July 2018
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Stuttgart, Germany|
|Playing Age:||65 - 85|
|Closing Date:||Tue 26th June, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.