This is a Casting Call for:
- female actor
- playing age: 16-17
- based in/around Berlin, Germany
- speaking fluent GERMAN
- extroverted type
- good improvisational skills
- willingness to depict alcohol excess, self-injury (with blood), smoking
- type: short film
- titled: Psychotherapeutische Krisenintervention
- payment: paid
Synopsis: an extroverted, (seemingly) confident 15-year-old studying at a boarding school goes home on a weekend break. At a wild party with lots of alcohol and other substances (she does not remember exactly which) she becomes intimate with a boy (she does not remember exactly how). The next day she is not sure if she is pregnant. The uncertainty turns into hysteria over the course of the evening with lots of alcohol and self-injury involved.
In the middle of the night she goes and sees her therapist. She is reassured by their conversation and together they go to a pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.
– 1 rehearsal day
– 1 weekend for the shoot
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Berlin, Germany|
|Playing Age:||16 - 17|
|Closing Date:||Wed 25th July, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.