This is a Casting Call for:
- male voiceover
- playing age: 18-25
- ethnicity: Asian
- based in/around Berlin, Germany
- speaking fluent ENGLISH with an authenticity Beiklang accent
- type: short film
- titled: Oudom
- payment: paid
For a cultural short film project (10 min) which was filmed in Cambodia & Vietnam, we are looking for a young male voice for an authentic staging of a young Asian actor in Berlin. The voice tells the inner thoughts of the main character and should be recorded in the English language but with an authentic Beiklang / accent, as used in in Cambodia / Vietnam.
Please send your application in GERMAN only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Berlin, Germany|
|Playing Age:||18 - 25|
|Closing Date:||Mon 20th August, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.