GERMANY: 2 male Indian actors for e-learning video [P]
We are looking for 2 male Indian actors for an e-learning platform shooting over 3 days in Berlin in April.
- male actor; 25-30; Indian to play an IT executive in an engineering services company in India
- male Actor; 32-45; Indian to play a manager in an engineering services company in India
Both actors must have:
- have authentic Indian accent
- be thoroughly familiar with India through first-hand personal experience of having lived there
- have acting experience
Auditions will be in early March in LONDON or BERLIN.
Actors will be paid a minimum of € 150 per day depending on experience.
|Casting Location(s):||Berlin, Germany (approx 5,971km away)|
|Playing Age:||25 - 42|
|Closing Date:||Sat 20th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.